When you give in Root Permissions to your Android phone, it means that you are giving super user root or you can access all system files and give you the ability to change all sorts of things that you could not have normally do. Now you can be able to install and customize the Android operating system. The benefits of Rooting the Android device are endless. Rooting will unlock your phone or tablet to their maximum capacities.
Here I am figuring out some of advantages and disadvantages of rooting your android.
Advantages of Rooting Android :
- By rooting android, you have full control over your Android phone. Rooting your Android gives you access to modify system files, boot images, delete native applications, etc.
- Rooting your Android phone gives you the opportunity to back up your entire system in a memory card. Now you can make backup copies of all files on the system and keep it ,save and restore your device every time you want.
- Rooting your Android phone will give you the opportunity to run a custom ROM and customize it to your liking. You can even install ROMs that will improve the performance of your device and increase both the speed and battery.
- Rooting your Android phone lets you upgrade to the latest version of the Android operating system.
- Rooting your Android features to free memory on your device, Rooting your Android phone will allow you to manipulate and move partitions.
Disadvantages of Rooting Android :
- Rooting your Android results not only risking your Android device to lose your warranty, also the danger of damaging the device during the process.
- There is also the fear of overclocking or underclocking your processor during this process. This may cause the device to overheat and explode even in some extreme cases.
- There is an increased risk of not knowing when some Malicious Applications are Installed.
Follow How to root your android mobile